nGauge AFM unit (Request for quote)
AFM images on your benchtop in minutes
Produce high-quality topography images down to the nanoscale with the powerful, portable and easy-to-use nGauge Atomic Force Microscope (AFM).
Benefits of our patented MEMS AFM system include:
- Plug and play: the simplest AFM setup and operation, generate images within 90 seconds in just three clicks
- Unmatched portability: weighing less than 500 grams, use the nGauge virtually anywhere, without a vibration isolation table
- Incredible value: our breakthrough technology makes the nGauge 10x more affordable than other AFM systems
An integrated piezoresistive sensor in the nGauge AFM chip allows for a fully automated approach of the tip to the sample in seconds. The laserless system means that there is no laser alignment to perform - saving time during scanning and training.
Integrated, miniature X, Y and Z scanners offer unprecedented low-frequency vibration immunity and resistance to thermal drift. The electrothermal scanners are immune to creep and hysteresis effects.
nGauge AFM probes are mounted onto large printed circuit boards (PCBs) that can even be handled by hand, making exchanging the probes a breeze.
The nGauge AFM is trusted by researchers at universities, government institutes, startups and Fortune 500 companies and used by educators for teaching the next generation of students from high school to graduate school in over fifteen countries.
What's in the box?
The nGauge AFM unit includes everything you need to start imaging:
- removable sample platform
- USB to mini-USB cable
- power supply
- carrying case
- USB key with software, manual and quick start video
- 4 nGauge AFM chips
Shipping within North America is $25 USD and $65 USD internationally.
Generally ships within 2-4 weeks. Contact sales for current lead time.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 (289) 236-0204. Visit our contact page for business hours and location.
Visit the nGauge product page for more information.