nGauge AFM Chips
nGauge AFM chips work with the nGauge AFM system. Each nGauge AFM unit comes with 4 nGauge AFM tips.
Each nGauge AFM chip has an integrated piezoresistive sensor, electrothermal lateral and vertical actuators for X, Y, and Z movement, and an integrated tip-cantilever assembly.
Benefits of nGauge AFM chips include:
- Extremely long lifetime: nGauge AFM cantilevers exert a very low force and the tip shape and hard native aluminum oxide coating is designed to maximize lifetime and minimize damage to your samples. nGauge AFM tips have been shown to scan over 700 times without tip wear, more information is available on the product page.
- Easiest probe exchange: nGauge AFM tips are mounted onto extra-large PCBs that can even be handled by hand.
- Automated approach: an integrated sensor allow for an automated tip-sample approach with the click of a button—no laser alignment required.
nGauge AFM tips come in two types:
1. Sharp, diamond-like carbon tips for demanding applications
2. Wedge tips for general-purpose imaging
You can see examples of scans that were taken with the nGauge AFM in our gallery.
Explore more benefits of nGauge AFM chips on the product page.
Full specifications are available on the nGauge AFM chip product page.
Save 20% on orders of 4 or more chips.
Shipping and Lead Time
Lead time is confirmed at check out. Contact ICSPI for current lead time.
Ships by Fedex Express. Shipping is $25 USD in North America and $65 internationally.
For orders in PR China and Japan, contact our distributor in those countries.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +1 (289) 236-0204. Our hours are 9 AM - 6 PM North American Eastern Standard Time (EST).